【記者謝蕙蓮/台北報導】
「女王的教室」這部曾經在日本、香港、台灣播映過的日劇,內容是一名嚴厲的魔鬼女教師,和24名小六學生之間的師生衝突過程。該劇在日本播出時曾引發激烈 討論,有人支持這名面惡心善的女老師,但也有人強烈要求停播,觀眾反應的激烈連贊助廣告商都受到壓力撤掉片頭廣告。
全國教師會的幹部最近有一份新功課,就是看日劇「女王的教室」。部分看過的幹部感慨良多,認為現在有太多小孩被父母寵壞了,但時下的親師和師生關係有太多是一味討好,長久下去遲早會出問題。
【記者謝蕙蓮/台北報導】
「女王的教室」這部曾經在日本、香港、台灣播映過的日劇,內容是一名嚴厲的魔鬼女教師,和24名小六學生之間的師生衝突過程。該劇在日本播出時曾引發激烈 討論,有人支持這名面惡心善的女老師,但也有人強烈要求停播,觀眾反應的激烈連贊助廣告商都受到壓力撤掉片頭廣告。
全國教師會的幹部最近有一份新功課,就是看日劇「女王的教室」。部分看過的幹部感慨良多,認為現在有太多小孩被父母寵壞了,但時下的親師和師生關係有太多是一味討好,長久下去遲早會出問題。
孩子慢慢長大了、有自己的想法,父母要稍微尊重孩子的自主性,如果孩子完全照著大人的方式去做、一成不變的話,人類怎麼會有創新出來呢?只要目標達到了,請給孩子一點自由發揮的空間,人類的文明就是來自不完全聽父母話的孩子的創意上!
好書分享【優秀是教出來的】
The Essential 55
重要的55件事
An Award-Winning Educator's Rules for Discovering the Successful Student In Every Child
By Ron Clark
1. When responding to adults, you must answer "yes, ma'am" or "no, sir."
對大人的回答請說:「是的」,或「不,先生」
2. Make eye contact. When someone is speaking, keep your eyes on him or her at all times.
與別人對談時,保持眼神的接觸
3. If someone in the class wins a game or does something well, we will congratulate that person.
別人做得很好,我們應為她慶賀。
4. During discussions, respect other students' comments, opinions, and ideas.
在討論過程中,應尊重其他同學的意見、評論和觀點。
5. If you win or do well at something, do not brag. If you lose, do not show anger.
勝不驕、敗不餒。
6. If you are asked a question in conversation, you should ask a question in return.
在談話的過程中、別人關心問候你情形、你應該也要詢問別人。
7. Cover your mouth when you sneeze, cough, or burp. Afterwards you should say "Excuse me."
當打噴嚏、打哈欠、打飽嗝的時候要將嘴巴遮住,並適時地說對不起。
8. Do not smack your lips, tsk, roll your eyes, or show disrespect with gestures.
別做出不雅的姿勢,如咬唇、目斜視、發出嘖嘖聲。
9. Always say thank you when you are given something.
當你拿東西給別人、別人接手時,要說謝謝。
10. When you receive something, do not insult the gift or the giver.
當你收到禮物時,請不要抱怨禮物不好、埋怨送禮的人。
11. Surprise others by performing random acts of kindness.
適時表現善意。
12. When grading other students' papers, give only the correct grade.
當為其他同學報告打分數時,請給正確的分數。
13. Follow along when we read together in class.
當全班共讀時,請盡量跟上。
14. Answer all written questions with a complete sentence.
在紙上回答問題時,應以完整的句子寫出。
15. Do not ask for a reward.
別要求回報。
16. You must complete your homework everyday.
每天應完成作業。
17. Subject transitions will be swift, quite, and orderly.
更換上課科目時,應安靜、迅速、有秩序。
18. You will make every effort to be as organized as possible.
儘可能將每件事情做到好。
19. When homework is assigned, do not moan or complain.
當老師安排作業時,請不要抱怨或發出呻吟聲。
20. When a substitute teacher is present, all class rules still apply.
有代課老師來,班級的規定一樣要遵守。
21. Follow the specific classroom protocols.
在特殊科任教室上課時應遵守個別的規定。
22. You may bring a bottle of water to class. You may not leave for a drink of water during class.
上課時請帶水壺或一杯水,課堂中請勿離開教室喝(裝)水。
23. Know other teachers' names and greet them in the hall by name.
認識其他老師,並在校園中禮貌問候。
24. Keep yourself and the bathrooms clean and germ-free.
請保持身體、座位、盥洗室乾淨,讓病菌遠離。
25. Greet visitors and make them feel welcome.
與訪客親切問好。
26. Do not save seats in the lunch room.
在餐廳中勿佔座位。
27. Do not stare at a student who is being reprimanded.
當同學被斥責時,請勿瞪著他。
28. Call me if you have a question about homework, and leave a message--once.
有問題請舉手,老師不在時要留言。
29. The ABC's of etiquette.
遵守基本禮儀。
30. After you eat, clean up after yourself.
用餐完畢,請保持乾淨、清潔。
31. When you stay in a hotel, leave a tip for the hotel workers who are responsible for cleaning the room.
在旅館停留時,請留紙條告知服務生清潔屋內。
32. On a bus, always sit facing forward.
在公車上請坐好、面向前。
33. When meeting new people, shake hands and repeat their names.
認識新朋友,應禮貌握手、並稱呼他的姓名。
34. When offered food, take only your fair share.
用餐時,請適量(或少量多次)取用。
35. If someone drops something, pick it up and hand it back to them.
請物歸原主。
36. If you approach a door and someone is following you, hold the door.
請為跟隨在你後面的人開門後、並扶助門。
37. If someone bumps into you, even if it was not your fault, say, "Excuse me."
當與別人對撞時,無論是不是你的錯,請說對不起。
38. When we are on a field trip, there will be no talking as we enter a building.
當我去觀光時,進到屋內時請先保持安靜。
39. On a field trip, compliment the place you are visiting.
在觀光時,請禮貌性稱讚所觀光的地點。
40. During and assembly, do not speak and do not look around and try to get the attention of your friends.
參加聽講、表演聚會,請勿交談或是與朋友打招呼。
41. At home, answer your phone in a polite and appropriate manner.
接聽電話時,請保持禮貌、適宜的態度。
42. When returning from a trip, shake the hands of every chaperone and thank them.
校外參訪結束時,你們要握一握我的手以及每一位隨行老師或家長的手,要適當地表示感恩。
43. On escalators, stand to the right, walk to the left. Let others exit an elevator before you enter.
搭乘電扶梯時,大家要靠右邊站,讓趕時間的人從左邊通行。當我們要進入升降梯、地鐵、進出口時,都要先等裡面的人出來,我們再進入。
44. When walking in line, keep your arms at your sides and move quietly.
排隊時要排成一列,距離前面同學兩、三呎(七、八十公分),雙手垂兩側。臉朝前,絕對不要說話。
45. Never cut in line. If someone cuts in front of you, do not say or do anything, but let me know.
絕對不要插隊。如果有人在你前面插隊,不要說什麼或做什麼。就讓那個人插隊,但要讓我知道這件事,我會處理。
46. Do not talk in a movie theater during the movie.
到電影院看電影時,無論如何都不要講話。
47. Do not bring Doritos into the school building.
不要帶零嘴『多力多滋』到學校。
48. If any child in the school is bothering you, let me know.
如果有任何同學找你麻煩,讓我知道。
49. Stand up for what you believe in.
捍衛你的信念。
50. Be positive and enjoy life.
要積極地去享受人生。
51. Live so that you will never have regrets.
生活要抱著『別讓將來有遺憾』的態度。
52. Accept that you are going to make mistakes. Learn from them and move on.
你是會犯錯的,請接受這個事實。你要從錯誤中學習,並繼續前進。
53. No matter the circumstances, always be honest.
無論什麼情況,一定要誠實。
54. Carpe Diem.
把握今天。
55. Be the best person you can be.
在你的能力範圍內,做一個最棒、最棒的人。